SAP Errors described - from CM-112 to CM-131
SAP Error: CM-112
- Desc: No valid operation found.
- Internal: 57121
SAP Error: CM-113
- Desc: This component is not allocated to an operation.
- Internal: 57122
SAP Error: CM-114
- Desc: No material components are allocated to operation
- Internal: 57123
SAP Error: CM-115
- Desc: Multiple allocations are not allowed in the std. seq. or parallel seq.
- Internal: 57124
SAP Error: CM-116
- Desc: Material component is already allocated
- Internal: 57125
SAP Error: CM-117
- Desc: An allocation already exists
- Internal: 57126
SAP Error: CM-118
- Desc: Allocation to standard sequence not possible.
- Internal: 57127
SAP Error: CM-119
- Desc: Allocation to the alternative sequence already exists.
- Internal: 57128
SAP Error: CM-120
- Desc: You cannot delete the allocation to the referenced operation (variable should be entered here - variable1).
- Internal: 57129
SAP Error: CM-121
- Desc: Reallocation to the referenced operation is not possible.
- Internal: 57130
SAP Error: CM-122
- Desc: Choose an operation that is not referred to (see list).
- Internal: 57131
SAP Error: CM-123
- Desc: Multiple allocation not allowed (check selected allocations).
- Internal: 57132
SAP Error: CM-124
- Desc: Allocations are consistent.
- Internal: 57133
SAP Error: CM-125
- Desc: New allocation to a referenced operation is not possible.
- Internal: 57134
SAP Error: CM-126
- Desc: There is no admissible operation
- Internal: 57135
SAP Error: CM-127
- Desc: You cannot allocate to another bill of material.
- Internal: 57136
SAP Error: CM-128
- Desc: Components for plant not equal to operation for plant
- Internal: 57137
SAP Error: CM-129
- Desc: No component allocation exists
- Internal: 57138
SAP Error: CM-130
- Desc: Enter unit of measurement
- Internal: 57139
SAP Error: CM-131
- Desc: New bill of material items automatically allocated to operation
- Internal: 57140
File ID: 2857
Here are the links to the files listed before: CM-025 to CM-111 and after this file: CM-132 to CM-401!
Home | Contact | Copyright